Twin-Path® synthetic roundslings by Slingmax® are the most highly engineered roundslings on the market. They incorporate several innovative technologies to provide an upgraded version of the standard roundsling. Check-Fast® indicators are a tell-tail that makes overload inspection a simple one step process. Covermax® Covers offer increased abrasion resistance and an inner red cover that helps during visual inspections. The Covermax® cover also aids in organizing the K-Spec® Core Yarn during the manufacturing process to increase capacity and consistency, and lowers the amount of stretch seen under load. Even at their rated capacity, the Twin-Path ® slings will have less than 1% of stretch making them a viable alternative to wire rope slings for heavy lifts in many applications. Twin-Path ® design incorporates 2 individual paths of fiber into the same sling for added durability and confidence.
• K-Spec® core yarn is the longest lasting load-bearing core yarn in any sling
• Heavy duty bulked nylon, 2 ply, 2 path, outer cover with superior abrasion resistance
• Slingmax® slings are lighter and stronger than any other slings on the market
• Check-Fast® tell-tails that remove any doubt as to whether a sling was overloaded
• Red inner cover aides in the visual inspection process.
• 90% lighter than a wire rope sling of comparable length and capacity
• Repairable Cover
• Less than 1% elongation at rated capacity
• Proof tested to 2x rated capacity
• Design factor of 5 to 1 in accordance with ASME standards
• Made in USA
Delta Rigging & Tools is an authorized Slingmax fabricator and repair shop. Contact us today for a quick quote or inspection!
(lbs. per ft.)
(bearing - bearing)