Technician who fabricates and repairs wire rope slings and assemblies. This employee also ensures that items are fabricated in accordance with BLP’s quality standards.
Fabricate and repair wire rope slings and other lifting assemblies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabricate and repair wire rope slings and assemblies
- Maintain a safe working environment and ensure that items fabricated in the rigging department are manufactured to BLP’s quality standards.
- Assist in proof testing of products when required
- Ensure that equipment and tools used in the rigging department are properly maintained.
- Perform functions in other areas of the shop as needed
OTHER SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to use hand tools
- Current Valid Driver’s License with clear status
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required