Delta Rigging & Tools has an exciting opportunity for a driven, results-oriented Outside Sales Representative in the Hurst, Texas area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with prospective customers and potential customers in the assigned territory.
- Manage territory to grow sales and market share for company products and services.
Develop and maintain an awareness of market trends and client needs.
- Deliver accurate revenue forecasts across business lines and regions.
- Identify and coordinate the development of additional service offerings to maximize engagement with customers.
- Identify, communicate, and respond to opportunities to impact sales and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate multiple steps in the sales process – lead generation, product demonstration, presentations and proposals.
- Prepare accurate and current progress reports to management on the status of all pending opportunities and critical customer-related activities.
- At least 2-3 years of outside sales experience with a track record of exceeding assigned sales goals.
- Industry experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license and proven safe driving record.
- Occasional overnight travel will be required.
- Strong business acumen with ability to generate solutions to customer issues and requests
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Email resumes to: email@example.com