Roundslings are fabricated with high-quality, high-strength 100% polyester fibers. These fibers are encased in a seamless double-walled polyester jacket providing maximum protection to the inner load bearing fibers. These slings offer an exceptionally soft and easy-to-work-with rigging tool that grips the load without marring load surface. They are pliable and offer some protection to fragile and odd-shaped loads. Sliding sleeves and synthetic armor pads are also available to protect the roundsling against abrasion damage which can be caused by contact with load edges.
The polyester tubing is color coded for size reference and each roundslings is equipped with a high visibility orange vinyl tag noting name or trademark of manufacturer, manufacturer's stock number, rated loads for the types of hitches used, core & cover material, and number of legs if more than one.
Need help ordering? Contact us for a quick quote.
DRT roundslings are constructed from USA made synthetic fibers and are fabricated in various branches near you.
- High strength to weight ratio
- Low elongation/Extreme flexibility
- Double cover for extra life
- Endless style means that wear points always change with each lift
- Polyester interior fibers do not contact the load, meaning little wear as long as cover is intact
- Long lasting tag indicates working load limits
- Different colors indicate load limits through FG1550
How to order:
• Specify part number and length in feet when ordering
Click here for Roundslings Capacity Chart
|Color Code||Model No.||Approx. Body Diameter (inches)||Approx. Body Weight/Ft. (lbs.)||Rated Capacity in Pounds||Minimum Hardware Diameter (inches)||Minimum Contact Width (inches)|
Eye & Eye Round slings can be fabricated to customer specifications when required.