Hoist rental, spreader bar rental, lifting equipment and rigging equipment rental, Delta has it all.
Do you need the highest quality lifting and rigging equipment available – fast and with great service?
Whether you are involved in a refinery plant turnaround, rebuilding a coal-fired generator at a power plant, or working in a coal mine far underground, renting equipment from Delta Rigging & Tools can be a great solution.
Whether you need custom slings in wire rope or synthetics, air tuggers, air hoists, chain and chain hoists, specialty tools and associated lifting gear and hardware, the experienced staff can ensure you receive the highest quality, value, safety and service. Contact us today!
- Hoists – Air Powered, Electric and Manual types
- Beam Clamps and Trolleys – Air Powered, Electric and Manual types
- Winches / Tuggers – Air and Electric
- Spreader Bars & Lifting Beams
- Hydraulic Rams & Pumps
- Material and Personnel Baskets – Skip Pans
- Shackles and Hardware
- Water Bags & Test Weights
- Load Cells
- Power – Coal, Natural Gas, Nuclear, Wind and Solar
- Petro-Chem and Refining
- Paper & Pulp Mills
There are lots of reasons why renting equipment may be more practical for you and your company. Renting equipment as opposed to buying it can make things more efficient - Logistically and Financially.
- No need to store equipment between jobs. Simply return the equipment to Delta once the job is complete.
- Renting equipment is a much faster and easier process than buying or financing new equipment. Delta Rigging has sales team members and equipment standing by to help make sure that you get the right equipment you need as quickly and easily as possible.
- Access to one of the largest rental fleets nationwide. With rentals there is no need to plan the job around the capabilities of the equipment you have, you can rent the correct equipment for each job.
- No wasted time repairing, maintaining or shipping equipment. Delta Rigging & Tools handles all of this for you! We ensure all equipment has been maintained, tested, and certified to the proper standards.
- Save time and money with repairs. If your equipment does break down in the field, you have the convenience of calling Delta for support or to repair and/or replace the equipment. This can help you decrease overall costs and especially costs due to down or lost time.
- Avoid buying equipment that you will not need long term. You can avoid having unused assets that are depreciating on your books or that you have sell or dispose of.
- Avoid many of the costs associated with storing, maintaining, and upgrading equipment. Models change regularly and so does the Delta Rigging fleet of equipment rentals.
- Avoid sitting on equipment during a slowdown. If work slows down you can return your rental equipment instead of trying to figure out how to make payments on purchased equipment with little or no cash flow.
- Avoid paying taxes on equipment sitting in inventory. The same way you control your product inventory to avoid paying unnecessary property taxes, renting can help you avoid unnecessary taxes on idle equipment. Property taxes are also lower on rented equipment then they would be on purchased equipment.