Delta Rigging & Tools have the team and expertise to get BOP handling systems and other equipment ready for the next well job. If your equipment has sat idle and needs to be reconditioned, refurbished and repaired, let our trained field service crews come and evaluate your equipment and estimate what it will take to get your hoists working like new.
Our facilities have the equipment and infrastructure to conduct a complete overhaul process to monorail air powered chain hoists, hydraulic chain hoists and air powered & hydraulic winches, sometimes in as little as 4 to 5 weeks*. Over $1m in parts inventory kept on hand to reduce repair completion lead times.
- Complete dismantle of equipment
- Cleaning & inspection performed
- Non-destructive testing performed
- Repair & reassembly
- Paint and labeling
- Load tested with Certificate documentation
- Rental and trade-in unit/systems available
- Service crews available for dispatch to respond trouble calls
Delta Rigging & Tools offers complete certification, inspection and re-inspection services for a wide range of industry lifting and rigging gear. You can trust the quality and care Delta Rigging & Tools provides every time we inspect, test and re-certify your critical lifting equipment.
- BOP Hoists / BOP Handling Systems
- Air Powered Winches
- Hydraulic winches
- Air Powered chain hoists
Delta Rigging & Tools is an authorized repair and service center for: