Delta Rigging & Tools offers complete visual and load testing services for synthetic, wire rope and chain slings. We will also perform NDT Testing for pad-eyes, hooks, mounts, critical welds and more, and can provide complete re-inspection and certification for lifting gear and rigging when needed, either on a customer’s job site or at one of our facilities.
All certifications and tests are performed by highly trained and certified personnel, and all certification materials are maintained by Delta Rigging & Tools in our online Cert Center for convenient, worldwide access via the Internet.
Delta Rigging & Tools has been a leader in the industry by adopting RFID tags for rental gear, and we welcome the opportunity to support customers who wish to utilize advanced RFID tagging to better manage their lifting gear inventory.
Quality and Traceability
Qualified certification processes and procedures are critical to safety in the lifting and rigging industry. In addition, it’s important that all certification testing data is well documented, stored, and traceable to the specific piece of equipment. Delta Rigging & Tools takes a very deliberate approach to quality and traceability by ensuring:
- All equipment is shipped complete with load testing & inspection documentation
- All inspections are performed by qualified, certified inspection professionals
- Load testing is conducted at 100% – 145% of rated load on state-of-the-art equipment, either onsite or at our facilities
- Load testing machinery is calibrated annually by third-parties
- Dynamic load testing is performed to simulate live loads
- Customer witnessing is available on request
- Certifications and related documentation are maintained online for the customer at no additional charge
Load Testing Services include:
- Sling testing
- Wire, Chain and Synthetic Web
- Spreader bar testing equipment testing
- Horizontal test beds up to 750,000 lbs
- DNV testing/witnessing available
Inspection Services include:
- Vessel inspections
- Slings, Blocks, Shackles, etc.
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), including visual examination, liquid penetrant, black light, magnetic particle, X-ray and others by qualified personnel – with up to Level III certified inspectors – to meet standards as set by recognized bodies such as ASTM, LEEDS and others.
- Pad eye testing
- Monorail testing
- Basket inspections
- Hooks, mounts, critical welds, more
Delta Rigging & Tools offers complete certification, inspection and re-inspection services for a wide range of industry lifting and rigging gear. You can trust the quality and care Delta Rigging & Tools provides every time we inspect, test and re-certify your critical lifting equipment.